How to Use
- Attach the clamps to wheelchair frame.
- Pull off the safety pin.
- Push the handle bar so that front caster is lifted up.
- Battery ‘ON’
- Move forward : push down the throttle
- Move backward : push the F/R button and push the throttle
- Stop or reduce the speed : grab the brake lever
- Keep the speed : push the cruise control button when you get the speed you want.
- Battery ‘OFF’
- Turn safety pin to be lined with notch
- Push the release lever so that the front caster goes down.
- Detach the clamps from the wheelchair.
Loading to Vehicle
- Separate the battery and load to vehicle first
- Separate the main body(motor part) and load to vehicle
- Separate the connecting frame and load to vehicle